Skip to main content

Maryland Code, Education § 24-515

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

Subject to the approval of the Board of Public Works, the Commission may receive and the State may pay over and transfer to the Commission, from time to time, property held in the name of the State, or any other State agency to carry out the purposes of the Commission.

Cite this article: - Maryland Code, Education § 24-515 - last updated December 31, 2021 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard