(1) Report directly to the Board of Trustees and be the sole liaison between the Board
of Trustees and the College's faculty, administrators, and staff;
(2) Be responsible and accountable to the Board of Trustees for the discipline and
successful conduct of the College and supervision of each of its departments;
(3) Take every initiative in:
(i) Implementing the policies of the Board of Trustees and the College; and
(ii) Promoting the development and efficiency of the College;
(4) Hire and discharge faculty and employees as authorized by the Board of Trustees;
(5) Attend all meetings of the Board of Trustees, except that the President may be
excused by the Board of Trustees from discussions concerning the President or the
position of President; and
(6) Carry out other duties as authorized by the Board of Trustees.
(b) The President may delegate any portion of the President's authority to other officers
of the College, subject to the right of the President or the Board of Trustees to
rescind or modify the delegation in whole or in part at any time.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.