Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) In accordance with § 2.5-109 of this article, the Department shall submit a report on:
(1) each business entity certified as eligible for job creation tax credits in the preceding taxable year;
(2) whether the credits for which the business entity was certified resulted from the entity's establishment, expansion, or relocation;
(3) whether the business entity had a presence in the State before claiming the credit;
(4) the total number of employees of the business entity; and
(5) the total number of years that the business entity has been in business.
(b) In accordance with § 2-110 of the Insurance Article, the Maryland Insurance Commissioner shall submit a report on:
(1) each insurer claiming the credit against the insurance premium tax under § 6-114 of the Insurance Article;
(2) the total amount of credits claimed by insurers under § 6-114 of the Insurance Article; and
(3) the number of insurers claiming the credit.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Economic Development § 6-307 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/economic-development/md-code-econ-dev-sect-6-307/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.