Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The Department may use money in the Fund to:
(1) provide financial assistance to eligible applicants; and
(2) pay expenses for administrative, actuarial, legal, and technical services for the Fund.
(b) The Department periodically shall review its portfolio in an effort to ensure:
(1) the equitable distribution among the counties of money from the Fund;
(2) adequate funding for Tier I county projects; and
(3) that no particular Tier I county benefits disproportionately from financial assistance to Tier I counties under this subtitle.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Economic Development § 5-314 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/economic-development/md-code-econ-dev-sect-5-314/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.