(3) adopt bylaws and rules for the conduct of its business;
(4) enter into contracts and agreements;
(5) borrow money and accept advances, loans, grants, contributions, and any other
form of assistance from the federal government, the State, or other public or private
(6) give any required security;
(7) include in any contract for financial assistance with the federal government any
reasonable and appropriate condition imposed under federal law that is not inconsistent
with the purposes of this subtitle; and
(8) execute any instrument and act as necessary, convenient, or desirable to carry
out its powers and the purposes of this subtitle.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.