Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a)(1) The Board shall establish an Advisory Committee.
(2) The Advisory Committee consists of individuals that the Board considers will assist the Center in studying and developing policies to further the purposes of this subtitle.
(b)(1) The Board shall establish a Financing Investment Advisory Committee.
(2) The Financing Investment Advisory Committee consists of individuals with knowledge and expertise in financing matters relevant to borrower eligibility, terms and conditions of support, and other financing evaluation criteria of the Center.
(3) Before the Center provides financing for a project, including a project to be funded by the Maryland Energy Innovation Fund under § 10-835 of this subtitle, the Financing Investment Advisory Committee shall review and make recommendations to the Board for qualifying project applicants.
(4) The Maryland Economic Development Corporation and other State economic development units may provide resources and expertise to the Financing Investment Advisory Committee and the Center to assist in evaluating projects, coordinating financing for projects, and other matters.
(c) The Board may establish other committees as appropriate.
(d)(1) The membership of a committee may include individuals who are not Board members.
(2) The Board may establish the term and manner of selection of the membership of a committee.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Economic Development § 10-810 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/economic-development/md-code-econ-dev-sect-10-810/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.