Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A person entitled to file an application for a sentence review under this subtitle has the right to be represented by counsel:
(1) to determine whether to seek a sentence review; and
(2) to file an application for a sentence review.
(b) The counsel representing a person for a sentence review may be:
(1) retained by a person who is entitled to file an application for review under this subtitle;
(2) appointed by the sentencing judge; or
(3) provided under Title 16 of this article.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Criminal Procedure § 8-103 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/criminal-procedure/md-code-crim-proc-sect-8-103/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.