A member shall be automatically removed from the commission and a vacancy shall be
(1) A licensee of the commission ceases to be a broker or sales associate;
(2) A consumer member of the commission acquires a license or financial interest
in the practice of real estate;
(3) A member enters a plea of guilty to, or has been found guilty of, a felony in
which fraud is an essential element or to any crime involving moral turpitude and
the time for appeal has lapsed or the judgment or conviction has been affirmed on
(4) A member ceases to be a bona fide resident of this Commonwealth;
(5) A member displays incompetence, neglect of duty, or unprofessional conduct;
(6) A member fails to adhere to a duly adopted code of ethics of the commission. Failure to adhere to this code shall be determined by official action of the commission;
(7) A member misses three (3) consecutive meetings or misses more than twenty-five
percent (25%) of the meetings held over the previous twelve (12) month period.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.