(1) Any person aggrieved by the entry of an order by the commissioner under this
subtitle may file written application for an administrative hearing.
(2) The written application for a hearing under this subtitle shall be made in good
faith and shall state the reasons or grounds the person is so aggrieved and the remedy
sought at the hearing.
(3) Any application for a hearing under this subtitle shall be filed with the commissioner
within twenty (20) days of the date of the order.
(4) If the commissioner finds that the application for a hearing is made in good
faith, and that the applicant would be aggrieved as claimed if his or her grounds
are established, then a hearing shall be held in accordance with KRS Chapter 13B.
(5) An appeal from the commissioner shall be taken only from a final order.
(6) The appeal from a final order issued by the commissioner shall be granted as
a matter of right to the Franklin Circuit Court.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.