(1) Unless the Secretary of State determines that a record fails to comply with the
filing requirements of this subchapter, and if all filing fees have been paid, then
the Secretary of State shall file the record and:
(a) For a statement of dissociation, send:
1. A copy of the filed statement to the person which the statement indicates has dissociated
as a general partner; and
2. A copy of the filed statement to the limited partnership;
(b) For a statement of withdrawal, send:
1. A copy of the filed statement to the person on whose behalf the record was filed;
2. If the statement refers to an existing limited partnership, a copy of the filed
statement to the limited partnership; and
(c) For all other records, send a copy of the filed record to the person, or the duly
authorized representative thereof, on whose behalf the record was filed.
(2) Upon request and payment of a fee, the Secretary of State shall send to the requester
a certified copy of the requested record.
(3) Except as otherwise provided in KRS 14A.2-090 and 14A.4-030, a record delivered to the Secretary of State for filing under this subchapter may
specify an effective time and a delayed effective date.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.