Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The following acts are declared to be a violation of KRS 217B.515 to 217B.585:
(1) Making any material representation for the purpose of defrauding the public, or using any method or material that is not reasonably suited for the purpose for which it was employed, by any licensed applicator, manager or his solicitor or agent.
(2) Failure of a licensed operator or manager to comply with any of the provisions of this chapter or any reasonable rule or regulation promulgated by the department.
(3) Failure to pay any final judgment rendered against any licensed operator or manager, his employee, solicitor or representative by reason of liabilities resulting from activities under KRS 217B.515 to 217B.585.
(4) Failure to make the registration and pay the annual licensing fees as required by KRS 217B.535.
(5) Failure to attend training courses approved by the department on recommendation of the Pest Control Advisory Board as specified by the Kentucky state plan.
(6) The making of false or fraudulent claims through any media, misrepresenting the effect of materials or methods to be utilized.
(7) The making of a pesticide recommendation or application not in accordance with the label registered by the department under KRS 217.542 to 217.640.
(8) The application of known improper materials.
(9) Knowingly operating faulty or unsafe equipment.
(10) Knowingly operating in a faulty, careless or negligent manner.
(11) Failure to keep and maintain the records required by KRS 217B.510, or to make reports when and as required.
(12) The making of false or fraudulent records, invoices or reports.
(13) Engaging in the business of the application of a pesticide without having a licensed applicator or operator in direct supervision.
(14) Using fraud or misrepresentation in making an application for a license or renewal of a license.
(15) Failure to comply with any limitations or restrictions on or in a duly issued license, permit or certification.
(16) Aiding or abetting a licensed or an unlicensed person to evade the provisions of KRS 217B.515 to 217B.585, combining or conspiring with such a licensed or an unlicensed person to evade the provisions of KRS 217B.515 to 217B.585, or allowing one's license to be used by an unlicensed person.
(17) The making of false or misleading statements during or after an inspection concerning any infestation or infection of pests found on land.
(18) Impersonating any state, county or city inspector or official.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XVIII. Public Health § 217B.550. Violations - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ky/title-xviii-public-health/ky-rev-st-sect-217b-550/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?