Each retirement fund listed in this section shall make a report according to generally
accepted accounting principles of all money received and disbursed by the listed fund
during each fiscal year on or before the first day of October after the fiscal year,
showing receipts, expenditures, depositories, rates of interest paid by depositories,
investments, and rates of return on investments by each listed fund to the Legislative
Research Commission. The funds which shall be reported are:
(1) Kentucky employees' retirement fund;
(2) State Police retirement fund;
(3) County employees' retirement fund;
(4) Kentucky retirement systems insurance fund;
(5) Funds controlled by the Teachers' Retirement System of the State of Kentucky;
(6) Judicial retirement fund;
(7) Legislators retirement fund; and
(8) The Kentucky state public employees deferred compensation trust fund.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.