Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The following corporate bodies and instrumentalities of the Commonwealth shall be attached to the Office of the Secretary for administrative purposes and staff services:
(1) State Property and Buildings Commission;
(2) Kentucky Turnpike Authority;
(3) State Investment Commission;
(4) Kentucky Housing Corporation;
(5) Kentucky Tobacco Settlement Trust Corporation;
(6) Kentucky River Authority; and
(7) Executive Branch Ethics Commission.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Kentucky Revised Statutes Title VI. Financial Administration § 42.016. Corporate bodies and instrumentalities attached to Office of Secretary - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ky/title-vi-financial-administration/ky-rev-st-sect-42-016/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.