The Department of Military Affairs, Commonwealth of Kentucky, shall administer the
provisions of KRS 40.410 to 40.560 and shall:
(1) Prepare and make available forms on which applications for the bonus shall be
(2) Employ such additional personnel as may be required for orderly and expeditious
(3) Promulgate all administrative regulations required for the effective administration
of KRS 40.410 to 40.560, except as it relates to the veterans' program trust fund established in KRS 40.460(2), which shall be administered by the Kentucky Department of Veterans' Affairs. The Kentucky Department of Veterans' Affairs shall have authority to promulgate
administrative regulations for the administration of the veterans' program trust fund;
(4) Report annually to the Governor and the Legislative Research Commission within
sixty (60) days after the end of each fiscal year during its administration of KRS 40.410 to 40.560; and
(5) Report to the Governor and to the Legislative Research Commission not later than
the thirtieth day prior to the beginning of the 1990 Regular Session of the General
Assembly, and each thirty (30) days thereafter until adjournment of the 1990 Regular
Session of the General Assembly, concerning the following:
(a) The number of claims which have been submitted;
(b) The number of claims which have been approved for payment;
(c) The number of claims which are subject to further review; and
(d) An accounting for the funds which have been spent in the administration of KRS 40.410 to 40.560.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.