Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) In accordance with the Kansas administrative procedure act, the attorney general may censure, limit, condition, suspend or revoke a license issued under K.S.A. 75-7e01 through 75-7e09 and K.S.A. 50-6,141, and amendments thereto, if the attorney general determines that the licensee has:
(1) Made any false statement or given any false information in connection with an application for a license or a renewal or reinstatement thereof;
(2) violated any provisions of K.S.A. 22-2809a or K.S.A. 75-7e01 through 75-7e09 and K.S.A. 50-6,141, and amendments thereto;
(3) been convicted of a felony or any other offense described in K.S.A. 75-7e03, and amendments thereto;
(4) committed any act, while the license was expired, which would be cause for the suspension or revocation of a license, or grounds for the denial of an application for a license;
(5) committed any act which is grounds for denial of an application for a license;
(6) become subject to a domestic protection order from this or any jurisdiction which complies with 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(8);
(7) become subject to K.S.A. 59-2945 et seq. or K.S.A. 59-29b45 et seq., and amendments thereto, or a substantially similar proceeding from another jurisdiction; or
(8) become subject to any proceeding which could render the licensee subject to censure, limitation, condition, suspension or revocation of such licensee's license under the provisions of this section.
(b) The record of conviction, or a certified copy thereof, shall be conclusive evidence of such conviction as that term is used in this section or in K.S.A. 75-7e03, and amendments thereto, and a plea or verdict of guilty or a conviction following a plea of nolo contendere is deemed to be a conviction within the meaning thereof.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Kansas Statutes Chapter 75. State Departments; Public Officers and Employees § 75-7e06. Same; suspension or revocation of license; attorney general determination - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ks/chapter-75-state-departments-public-officers-and-employees/ks-st-sect-75-7e06/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?