The secretary shall transmit annually to the governor, the standing committee on commerce
of the senate and the standing committee on commerce, labor and economic development
of the house of representatives:
(a) The annual statement of the fund; and
(b) a report, based upon information received by the fund manager, which specifies
(1) The manner in which the purpose as described in this act has been carried out
by the fund.
(2) The total investments made annually by the fund in Kansas businesses.
(3) An estimate of jobs created and jobs preserved by investments by the fund in Kansas
(4) An estimate of the multiplier effect on the Kansas economy of investments by the
fund in Kansas businesses.
(5) An analysis of the targeting of scarce resources by the fund by size, sector and
location to enterprises of particular need and opportunity.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.