Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 5. A fee to register a farm vehicle under section 3 or 4 of this chapter shall be distributed as follows:
(1) Twenty-five cents ($0.25) to the state construction fund.
(2) Fifty cents ($0.50) to the state motor vehicle technology fund.
(3) Two dollars ($2) to the crossroads 2000 fund.
(4) Two dollars and ninety cents ($2.90) to the highway, road and street fund.
(5) One dollar and twenty-five cents ($1.25) to the integrated public safety communications fund.
(6) Three dollars and ten cents ($3.10) to the commission fund.
(7) Any remaining amount to the motor vehicle highway account.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 9. Motor Vehicles § 9-18.1-7-5 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-9-motor-vehicles/in-code-sect-9-18-1-7-5/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.