Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 152.7. “Reserve components” means the following:
(1) The United States Army National Guard.
(2) The United States Army Reserve.
(3) The United States Navy Reserve.
(4) The United States Marine Corps Reserve.
(5) The United States Air National Guard.
(6) The United States Air Force Reserve.
(7) The United States Coast Guard Reserve.
(8) The Indiana Army National Guard.
(9) The Indiana Air National Guard.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 9. Motor Vehicles § 9-13-2-152.7 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-9-motor-vehicles/in-code-sect-9-13-2-152-7/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.