Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 1. The highway and street system of Indiana consists of the following:
(1) The state highway system.
(2) A county arterial highway system in each county.
(3) A county local highway system in each county.
(4) A municipal arterial street system in each municipality.
(5) A municipal local street system in each municipality.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 8. Utilities and Transportation § 8-23-4-1 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-8-utilities-and-transportation/in-code-sect-8-23-4-1/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.