Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 5. (a) The department shall adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 to establish a program to foster airport development in Indiana with special emphasis on improvement of airports as an economic development tool. The program must include the following components:
(1) State grants to airports from the grant fund to match federal Aviation Trust Fund grants.
(2) State grants to airports from the grant fund for airport development projects for which federal grants are not available.
(3) Loans to airports from the loan fund for airport development projects.
(b) The rules must establish the following for both grants and loans:
(1) Standards of eligibility.
(2) The maximum amount of money for which any one (1) airport or airport development project is eligible.
(3) Application procedures.
(4) The local matching funds that are required.
(5) Other provisions to administer the grant and loan programs.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 8. Utilities and Transportation § 8-21-11-5 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-8-utilities-and-transportation/in-code-sect-8-21-11-5/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.