Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 31. (a) On or before November 1, 2007, and thereafter as directed by the legislative council, the board shall submit a report in an electronic format under IC 5-14-6 to the legislative council for distribution to the members of the general assembly.
(b) The report must include at least the following information, as of the date of the report:
(1) A copy of the scrutinized company list.
(2) A summary of correspondence with companies engaged by the fund (before July 1, 2011) or board under sections 23 and 24 of this chapter.
(3) All investments sold, redeemed, divested, or withdrawn in compliance with section 26 of this chapter.
(4) All commingled funds that are exempted from divestment under section 26 of this chapter.
(5) All prohibited investments under section 27 of this chapter.
(6) Any progress made under section 29 of this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 5. State and Local Administration § 5-10.2-9-31 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-5-state-and-local-administration/in-code-sect-5-10-2-9-31/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?