Sec. 6 . Upon request, and not later than five (5) days after the request is filed with the election division, the election division shall provide a complete compilation of the voter registration information contained in the computerized list, including any format information or other information necessary to decode the data, to any of the following entities:
(1) The state committee of a major political party.
(2) The state organization of a bona fide political party that is not a major political party if the party has at least two (2) candidates on the ballot in the next election.
(3) The committee of an independent candidate for federal or state office if the candidate is on the ballot in the next general election.
(4) A member of the media for publication in a news broadcast or newspaper.
(5) The chief justice of the supreme court, for purposes of state administration of a jury management system.
(6) The clerk of the:
(A) United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana; and
(B) United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana;
for purposes of administration of a jury management system.
(7) Each of the following:
(A) The speaker of the house of representatives.
(B) The minority leader of the house of representatives.
(C) The president pro tempore of the senate.
(D) The minority leader of the senate.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.