Indiana Code Title 25. Professions and Occupations § 25-39-4-1
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 1. (a) Each licensee shall keep accurate records for each well drilled. The record for each well must contain the following information:
(1) The location of the well.
(2) The depth and diameter of the well.
(3) The date the contractor completed the well.
(4) The character and thickness of materials or formations drilled.
(5) The static water level and performance data of the well.
(6) Any other information required by rule.
(b) Each licensee shall, within thirty (30) days after the completion of a well, forward a copy of the record of the well to the department on forms prescribed or approved by the department.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 25. Professions and Occupations § 25-39-4-1 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-25-professions-and-occupations/in-code-sect-25-39-4-1/
Was this helpful?