Indiana Code Title 25. Professions and Occupations § 25-31-1-10
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 10. (a) The board shall keep a record of its proceedings and a record of all applications for registration. The record shall show:
(1) the name, age, and residence of each applicant;
(2) the date of the application;
(3) the place of business of the applicant;
(4) the applicant's education and other qualifications;
(5) whether or not an examination was required;
(6) whether or not the applicant was rejected;
(7) whether a certificate of registration was granted;
(8) the date of the action of the board; and
(9) any other information as may be deemed necessary by the board.
(b) The records of the board are prima facie evidence of the proceedings of the board.
(c) A transcript of the proceedings certified by the chairman and attested by the secretary of the board, under its seal, shall be admissible in evidence with the same force and effect as if the original were produced.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 25. Professions and Occupations § 25-31-1-10 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-25-professions-and-occupations/in-code-sect-25-31-1-10/
Was this helpful?