Indiana Code Title 21. Higher Education § 21-35-3-11
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 11. (a) If the board of trustees of any state educational institution determines that real estate, the title to which is in the name of the state, for the use and benefit of the board of trustees or the state educational institution under the board's control, is reasonably required for use as a support facility or a research facility, the real estate may, upon:
(1) request in writing of the board of trustees of the state educational institution to the governor; and
(2) the approval of the governor;
be conveyed by deed from the state to the board of trustees of the state educational institution.
(b) The governor may execute and deliver the deed:
(1) in the name of the state of Indiana;
(2) signed on behalf of the state by the governor;
(3) attested by the auditor of state; and
(4) with the seal of the state affixed to the deed.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 21. Higher Education § 21-35-3-11 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-21-higher-education/in-code-sect-21-35-3-11/
Was this helpful?