Indiana Code Title 21. Higher Education § 21-33-3-8
Search Indiana Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Sec. 8. The cost of any project authorized under this chapter includes the following:
(1) The estimated cost of architectural, engineering, and consulting services.
(2) The estimated cost of the construction and any repair and rehabilitation project.
(3) The purchase price of any land to be purchased for the project.
(4) For lease-purchase projects, the total rent to be paid over the terms of the lease and over any additional period for which the state educational institution has an option for extension or renewal.
(5) The cost of equipment.
(6) The interest costs during construction.
(7) Other costs approved by the budget agency.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 21. Higher Education § 21-33-3-8 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-21-higher-education/in-code-sect-21-33-3-8/
Was this helpful?