Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 2. As used in this chapter, “person” means:
(1) an individual;
(2) an incorporated or unincorporated organization or association;
(3) a trustee or legal representative;
(4) the state or an agency of the state;
(5) a political subdivision (as defined in IC 36-1-2-13) or an agency of a political subdivision; or
(6) any combination of persons listed under subdivisions (1) through (5) acting in concert.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 15. Agriculture and Animals § 15-16-8-2 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-15-agriculture-and-animals/in-code-sect-15-16-8-2/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?