Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 3. The director shall do the following:
(1) Supervise the administration and enforcement of the following:
(A) This article.
(B) The rules adopted under this article.
(2) Conduct the necessary investigations and inspections for the proper administration of this article.
(3) Order a person who does not hold a valid permit to conduct operations governed by this article to cease those operations and reclaim the area affected to the standards required by this article.
(4) Order compliance with the following:
(A) The terms of a permit issued under this article.
(B) This article.
(5) Have access to all areas under application for a permit or under a permit issued under this article and without liability to the operator or the property owner.
(6) Submit to a federal or state agency each report required to be submitted to that agency by law, rule, or regulation and include the information in the report that the agency requires.
(7) Develop a policy and procedures manual to standardize the implementation of this article. The manual shall be distributed to all individuals who implement or enforce this article.
(8) Do all things necessary to implement this article.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-34-2-3 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-14-natural-and-cultural-resources/in-code-sect-14-34-2-3/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?