Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 5. The expenses and obligations of the district may also be paid from any of the following:
(1) The receipt of gifts from any source.
(2) The receipt of money from the federal or state government.
(3) The receipt of revenue from the sale of services or property produced incident to the accomplishment of a purpose for which the district is established.
(4) The collection of assessments from land that receives exceptional benefits from the operation of the district plan.
(5) The collection of assessments for maintenance and operation of the works of improvement.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-33-7-5 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-14-natural-and-cultural-resources/in-code-sect-14-33-7-5/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?