Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 7. (a) The governor may appoint advisory members from other organizations that promote conservation, including local, state, and federal agencies upon the recommendation of the board.
(b) The governor shall appoint members to the advisory board that represent the following:
(1) The Indiana state department of agriculture.
(2) The department of natural resources.
(3) The department of environmental management.
(4) The Purdue University cooperative extension service.
(5) The Indiana Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts.
(6) The Farm Service Agency of the United States Department of Agriculture.
(7) The Natural Resources Conservation Service of the United States Department of Agriculture.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources § 14-32-2-7 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-14-natural-and-cultural-resources/in-code-sect-14-32-2-7/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?