Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 7. (a) The department shall:
(1) administer the permit programs established by this chapter; and
(2) review and issue decisions on applications for permits to undertake wetland activities in state regulated wetlands in accordance with the rules issued by the board under this chapter.
(b) Before the adoption of rules by the board under this chapter, the department shall:
(1) issue individual permits under this chapter consistent with the general purpose of this chapter; and
(2) for wetland activities in Class I wetlands, issue permits under this subsection:
(A) that are simple, streamlined, and uniform;
(B) that do not require development of site specific provisions; and
(C) promptly upon submission by the applicant to the department of a notice of registration for a permit.
(c) Not later than June 1, 2004, the department shall make available to the public:
(1) a form for use in applying for a permit under subsection (b)(1); and
(2) a form for use in submitting a notice of registration for a permit to undertake a wetland activity in a Class I wetland under subsection (b)(2).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Indiana Code Title 13. Environment § 13-18-22-7 - last updated June 08, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-13-environment/in-code-sect-13-18-22-7/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.