§ 61. Grounds for administrative dissolution. The Secretary of State may dissolve any limited worker cooperative association administratively
(1) it has failed to file its annual report and pay its fee as required by this Act
before the first day of the anniversary month or has failed to pay any required fees,
penalties, or charges;
(2) it has failed to file in the Office of the Secretary of State any report after
the expiration of the period prescribed for filing the report;
(3) it has misrepresented any material matter in any application, report, affidavit,
or other document submitted by the limited worker cooperative association;
(4) it has failed to appoint and maintain a registered agent in Illinois;
(5) a director or member to whom interrogatories have been propounded by the Secretary
of State as provided in Section 5-60 of the Limited Liability Company Act fails to
answer the interrogatories fully and to timely file the answer in the Office of the
Secretary of State; or
(6) it has tendered payment to the Secretary of State which is returned due to insufficient
funds, a closed account, or for any other reason, and acceptable payment has not been
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.