Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In addition to the duties set forth elsewhere in this article, the board shall:
(1) Advise the commission on matters of personnel administration, including the development of personnel rules, a job classification plan, and a systematic pay plan.
(2) Represent the public interest in making recommendations for the improvement of personnel administration in the county service.
(3) Make any inquiry which it may consider desirable concerning personnel administration in the county service.
(4) Make recommendations to the commission with respect to any of the foregoing duties in a regular or special called meeting of the commission, with such recommendations becoming matters of public record. The commission shall, within 60 days after the presentation of a recommendation of the board, act upon the same.
(5) Maintain adequate records of its proceedings and of its own official acts.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Illinois Statutes Chapter 220. Utilities § 5/13-401.1. Interconnected voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) service surcharge - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/il/chapter-220-utilities/il-st-sect-220-5-13-401-1/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.