Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
§ 60c. Requirements and contents of trust agreement. Trust agreements governing Trusteed Assets required by Section 60b shall satisfy the following conditions:
(1) Legal title to the Trusteed Assets shall be vested in the trustee or trustees, and their successors lawfully appointed, in trust for the benefit and security of policyholders of the alien company in the United States.
(2) The agreement shall provide for substitution of a new trustee or trustees, subject to the Director's approval.
(3) All Trusteed Assets shall at all times be maintained as a trust fund separate and distinct from all other assets.
(4) The trustee or trustees shall maintain a record at all times sufficient to identify the assets of the trust.
(5) Withdrawal of or from the Trusteed Assets shall be made only as provided in Section 60d.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Illinois Statutes Chapter 215. Insurance § 5/60c. Requirements and contents of trust agreement - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/il/chapter-215-insurance/il-st-sect-215-5-60c/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.