Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
§ 55. Use of moneys for projects and activities in support of 2-1-1-eligible activities.
(a) The lead entity shall study, design, implement, support, coordinate, and evaluate a State-wide 2-1-1 system.
(b) Activities eligible for assistance from the 2-1-1 Account Fund include, but are not limited to:
(1) Creating a structure for a State-wide 2-1-1 resources database that will meet the Alliance for Information and Referral Systems standards for information and referral systems databases and that will be integrated with local resources databases maintained by approved 2-1-1 service providers.
(2) Developing a State-wide resources database for the 2-1-1 system.
(3) Maintaining public information available from State agencies, departments, and programs that provide health and human services for access by 2-1-1 service providers.
(4) Providing grants to approved 2-1-1 service providers to design, develop, and implement 2-1-1 for its 2-1-1 service area.
(5) Providing grants to approved 2-1-1 service providers to enable 2-1-1 service providers to provide and evaluate 2-1-1 service delivery on an ongoing basis.
(6) Providing grants to approved 2-1-1 service providers to enable the provision of 2-1-1 services on a 24-hours per-day, 7-days per-week basis.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Illinois Statutes Chapter 20. Executive Branch § 1335/55. Use of moneys for projects and activities in support of 2-1-1-eligible activities - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/il/chapter-20-executive-branch/il-st-sect-20-1335-55/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?