Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The director shall publish, by printing or other suitable form of reproduction:
(1) Pamphlet or booklet copies of the insurance laws of this state;
(2) The director's annual report;
(3) Such copies of results of investigations or examinations of insurers for public distribution as he deems to be in the public interest;
(4) Such compilations as he deems advisable from time to time of the general orders of the director then in force; and
(5) Such other material as he may compile and deem relevant and suitable for the more effective administration of this code.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Idaho Statutes Title 41. Insurance § 41-217. Publications authorized - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/id/title-41-insurance/id-st-sect-41-217/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.