(a) The corporation shall establish procedures for:
(1) The submission of requests or the invitation of proposals for loans to mortgage
(2) The purchase of existing loans by auction, invitation of tenders, or negotiation;
(3) The making of advance commitments to purchase and the purchasing of eligible loans
to be made by mortgage lenders by auction, invitation of tenders, or negotiation;
(4) Loan applications made through mortgage lenders to eligible borrowers.
(b) The corporation shall establish standards and requirements for:
(1) The allocation of loans to mortgage lenders;
(2) The allocation of funds to purchase existing loans from mortgage lenders;
(3) The making of advance commitments and allocation of funds to purchase eligible
loans from mortgage lenders; and
(4) The participation by mortgage lenders as originators and processors of eligible
loans on behalf of the corporation.
(c) The standards and requirements for the allocation of funds to mortgage lenders
adopted by the corporation shall be designed to include the maximum number of qualified
mortgage lenders as participants in the acquisition loan programs.
(d) The corporation may adopt rules under chapter 91 necessary or convenient for the
operation of the acquisition loan programs under this part.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.