Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In performance of, and with respect to, the functions, powers, and duties vested in the director by this part, the director shall:
(1) Prescribe the qualifications for eligibility of applicants for loans.
(2) Establish preferences and priorities in determining eligibility for loans.
(3) Establish the conditions, consistent with the purposes of this part, for the granting of the loan.
(4) Provide for inspection, at reasonable hours, of the vessel, records and books of an individual or enterprise who has applied for or has been granted a loan and to require the submission of periodic reports.
(5) Adopt rules and regulations under chapter 91 to carry out this part.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 189-44 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/hi/division-1-government/hi-rev-st-sect-189-44/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?