Skip to main content

Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 125-5

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

The governor or the governor's authorized representative may receive, expend, or use contributions or grants in money or property, or special contributions thereof for special purposes provided for by this chapter, and may establish suitable funds in the treasury for the deposit and expenditures of the moneys. The contributions or grants are appropriated for the purpose of this chapter, or for such special purposes, as the case may be.

Cite this article: - Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 125-5 - last updated January 01, 2019 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard