Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
If the commission makes a final determination of a violation of this part, its written decision with findings of fact and conclusions of law may order any of the following:
(1) The return of any contribution;
(2) The reimbursement of any unauthorized expenditure;
(3) The payment of any administrative fine to the general fund of the State;
(4) The respondent to cease and desist violations of this part; or
(5) Any report, statement, or other information to be filed that may be required by this part.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 11-409 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/hi/division-1-government/hi-rev-st-sect-11-409/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?