Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The compliance audit unit shall:
(1) Review and assess applicable innovations in procurement methods or processes in other governmental jurisdictions or as described in national or regional publications;
(2) Review current or proposed statutes and rules to determine whether they promote fairness, efficiency, and accountability in the procurement process;
(3) Review selected contracts awarded pursuant to section 103D-304;
(4) Conduct studies, research, and analyses, and make reports and recommendations with respect to existing and new methods of procurement and other matters within the jurisdiction of the policy board;
(5) Establish and maintain a procurement library;
(6) Report to the appropriate agency and the chief procurement officer stating the areas of noncompliance and recommendations for remedial action; and
(7) Be present at legislative hearings and policy board meetings to present the findings of the unit.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Hawaii Revised Statutes Division 1. Government § 103D-108 - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/hi/division-1-government/hi-rev-st-sect-103d-108/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?