Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The agency shall adopt, publish, and enforce rules to implement this part and part II of chapter 408, which must provide reasonable and fair minimum standards relating to:
(1) The qualifications and minimum training requirements of all home medical equipment provider personnel.
(2) Financial ability to operate.
(3) The administration of the home medical equipment provider.
(4) Procedures for maintaining patient records.
(5) Ensuring that the home medical equipment and services provided by a home medical equipment provider are in accordance with the plan of treatment established for each patient, when provided as a part of a plan of treatment.
(6) Contractual arrangements for the provision of home medical equipment and services by providers not employed by the home medical equipment provider providing for the consumer's needs.
(7) Physical location and zoning requirements.
(8) Home medical equipment requiring home medical equipment services.
(9) Preparation of the comprehensive emergency management plan under s. 400.934 and the establishment of minimum criteria for the plan, including the maintenance of patient equipment and supply lists that can accompany patients who are transported from their homes. Such rules shall be formulated in consultation with the Department of Health and the Division of Emergency Management.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Florida Statutes Title XXIX. Public Health § 400.935. Rules establishing minimum standards - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/fl/title-xxix-public-health/fl-st-sect-400-935/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.