(1) “Commission” means the State Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Commission created pursuant
to s. 301 of EPCRA.
(2) “Committee” means any local emergency planning committee established in the state pursuant to
s. 301 of EPCRA.
(3) “Division” means the Division of Emergency Management within the Executive Office of the Governor.
(4) “Facility” means facility as defined in s. 329 of EPCRA. Vehicles placarded according to title 49 Code of Federal Regulations are not considered
a facility except for purposes of s. 304 of EPCRA.
(5) “Hazardous material” means any hazardous chemical, toxic chemical, or extremely hazardous substance,
as defined in s. 329 of EPCRA.
(6) “EPCRA” means the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act of 1986, title III
of the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986, ss. 300-329, 42 U.S.C. ss. 11001 et seq.; and federal regulations adopted thereunder.
(7) “Trust fund” means the Operating Trust Fund of the division.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.