(1) “System” means the general retirement system provided by this chapter, with its two divisions.
(2) “Social security coverage” means old age and survivors insurance as provided by the federal Social Security
(3) “Department” means the Department of Management Services.
(4) “Agreement” means the modification of that certain agreement entered into October 23, 1951,
between the State of Florida and the Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, pursuant
to s. 650.03, which makes available to members of division B of this system the provisions of
(5) “State agency” means the Department of Management Services within the provisions and contemplation
of chapter 650.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.