Delaware Code Title 7. Conservation § 4732. Definitions
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
When used in this subchapter:
(1) “Board” means the Board of Directors of the Fort DuPont Redevelopment and Preservation Corporation.
(2) “Corporation” means the Fort DuPont Redevelopment and Preservation Corporation to be established pursuant to § 4733 of this title.
(3) “Department” means the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control.
(4) “Fort DuPont Complex” or “Fort DuPont” means such real property, as well as such facilities, personal property, buildings, and fixtures located thereon, owned by the State along the Delaware River bounded by the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal on the south, and a branch canal, currently separating it from Delaware City, on the north, which includes the Fort DuPont State Park, the Governor Bacon Health Center, and surrounding lands, formerly tax parcel numbers 1202300020, 1202300021, 1203000001, and 1203000002.
(5) “Redevelopment plan” means the draft master plan for the redevelopment of the Fort DuPont complex dated October 2013, as may be amended from time to time by the Board, which is intended to guide the redevelopment of the Fort DuPont Complex.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 7. Conservation § 4732. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-7-conservation/de-code-sect-7-4732/
Was this helpful?