Delaware Code Title 6. Commerce and Trade § 2437A. Statute of limitations
Search Delaware Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(b) An action brought pursuant to § 2435A of this title must be commenced within 3 years after the latest of:
(1) The individual's last transmission of money to a provider;
(2) The individual's last transmission of money to a creditor at the direction of the provider;
(3) The provider's last disbursement to a creditor of the individual;
(4) The provider's last accounting to the individual pursuant to § 2427A(a) of this title;
(5) The date on which the individual discovered or reasonably should have discovered the facts giving rise to the individual's claim; or
(6) Termination of actions or proceedings by the Attorney General with respect to a violation of the chapter.
(c) The period prescribed in paragraph (b)(5) of this section is tolled during any period during which the provider or, if different, the defendant has materially and wilfully misrepresented information required by this chapter to be disclosed to the individual if the information so misrepresented is material to the establishment of the liability of the defendant under this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 6. Commerce and Trade § 2437A. Statute of limitations - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-6-commerce-and-trade/de-code-sect-6-2437a/
Was this helpful?