Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The Authority shall draft rules and regulations pertaining to the Fund eligibility, and establish criteria to administer the Fund.
(b) Repealed by 81 Laws 2018, ch. 374, § 9.
(c) Repealed by 81 Laws 2018, ch. 374, § 9.
(d) The amount and type of assistance provided by the Division to a firm through the Strategic Fund will be based upon the following criteria:
(1) Consistency with state economic development strategies;
(2) Number of jobs created or retained;
(3) Competitiveness of Delaware versus other locations under consideration as measured by tax comparison and relative site location factors;
(4) Quality of jobs using measures such as the average wage and benefits of the jobs to be created or retained as compared to labor force characteristics of the county and community in which the project will be located;
(5) Comparative overall economic impact of the project at the state, county and local levels as measured by job creation and retention, private investment leverage and revenue generation;
(6) Feasibility of the project as determined by the applicant's business plan, business history and collateral or other financial resources available to adequately secure assistance; and
(7) Any environmental consideration related to siting decisions, manufacturing processes or byproducts.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 29. State Government § 8729A. Findings and determinations for assistance - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-29-state-government/de-code-sect-29-8729a/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.