(1) “Authority” or “Transportation Authority” means Delaware Transportation Authority.
(2) “Corridor route” means any existing or proposed road in an urban or rural area
which is classified as part of the “principal arterial highway system” as defined
in the National Highway Functional Classification Studies on record with the Department
and which serves traffic corridor movements of substantial statewide or interstate
travel and as to which the concept of service to abutting land is subordinate to the
provisions of travel service to major traffic movements.
(3) “Department” means the Department of Transportation.
(4) “Deputy Secretary” means the Deputy Secretary of the Department of Transportation.
(5) “Director” means the Director of the Transportation Authority and/or the Director
of the Division of Highways and/or the Director of the Office of Administration.
(6) “Division” means the Division of Highways.
(7) “Secretary” means the Secretary of the Department of Transportation.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.