Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) There is established the State Employees Pension Benefits Review Committee. The purpose of the Review Committee shall be to review the pension plan by using appropriate and accepted comparative analysis, including, but not limited to, the benefit structure of the various state pension systems for the purpose of evaluating current pension plan benefits and recommending changes.
(b) The State Employees Pension Benefits Review Committee shall be composed as follows:
(1) Chair and Vice Chair of the Legislative Joint Finance Committee.
(2) One member of the Senate appointed by the President Pro Tem.
(3) One member of the House of Representative appointed by the Speaker.
(4) Three members appointed by the Chair of the Board of Pension Trustees.
(5) One member of the Pension Advisory Council.
(6) Pension Administrator.
(7) Director of Office of Management and Budget.
(8) Controller General.
(c) The Office of Management and Budget, the Controller General's Office, and the Pension Office shall provide the committee with staff support and such other resources as the committee may require.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 29. State Government § 8308B. State Employees Pension Benefits Review Committee - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-29-state-government/de-code-sect-29-8308b/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.