Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The deferred compensation program may offer any of the following investment options and none other:
(1) Savings accounts in federally insured banking institutions.
(2) United States government bonds or debt instruments.
(3) Life insurance and annuity contracts, provided the companies offering such contracts are subject to regulation by the Insurance Commissioner of the State.
(4) Investment funds registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
(5) Securities which are traded on the New York Stock Exchange 1 National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations (NASDAQ) and American Stock Exchange.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Delaware Code Title 29. State Government § 6057. Limitation on investments - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/de/title-29-state-government/de-code-sect-29-6057/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.